Chris Cook, a 20 year old Junior at Princeton University, is one of our collegiate speakers. He speaks at conferences, churches, conventions, clubs, and in personal settings with families. He has been a member of Jack & Jill, Inc., and has always enjoyed a love of learning.
- Helping parents with Boarding school choices.
- CLAWS: The importance of lasting friendships.
- We are Global Citizens now: Travel, Muti racial, multi ethnic freindships and opprotunities around the globe.
- Letting Go as your child becomes an adult.
- What to do when your child becomes a high school senior: How to trust them and trust yourself.
- Getting ready for the Empty Nest: "Let Go mom and Dad".