Diplomat, Presidential Advisor, Commentator
Charisma Speakers' President and CEO inspires others through her example
She is also the executive President and CEO of the ProVoice Movement for Women, and hosts Conversations with Ambassador Sujay on the AmbassadorSujay channel of Youtube. She is a member of the distinguished Renaissance Weekend, DELTA SIGMA THETA Sorority and the Links incorporated. Her Interviews are impactful, interesting, inspirational, informative, intimate and insightful. She is also a TV commentator for the Huffington post.
Branded and known as the “Leader’s Leader," she has been the “Ambassador in Chief”, advising both the POTUS and Secretary of State on Religious Freedom and Foreign Policy, and has helped leading celebrities and experts in their fields with public presentation, as well as how to live more meaningful and balanced lifestyles. Comfortable and competent in many arenas, she is known for her VIP “House Calls”, where she will meet clients at their place(s) of convenience and where their confidentiality is maintained: their home, their set, their jet, their “playing field”— their car or even the bar— in the privacy of their “safe space”. She was a television producer with NBC and ABC and also served with CBS.
Ambassador Sujay has had a distinguished career in public service. Having worked for 2 Presidents of the United States of America, she has served as a Presidential Advisor, a White House Fellow on the Domestic Policy Council, and worked directly with 3 Cabinet Secretaries. Suzan participated in the historic Obama Presidential Inauguration and Administration as well as President Clinton's historic President's Initiative on Race. She is a leader in the political, law enforcement, and faith arenas and has been unanimously confirmed by the U.S. Senate. She is the 3rd Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom.
After attending Riverdale Country School, she received a Bachelors in Speech, cum laude, from Boston’s Emerson College, where she has also served on the Board and holds two Master’s Degrees, one of which is in Technology from Columbia University. She also has an earned Doctorate. An alumna of Harvard University, she served as an Officer, Associate Dean, and faculty member, teaching Speech and Communications to some of today’s most distinguished leaders. She is the author of ten books, including the bestsellers Becoming a Woman of Destiny: Turning Life's Trials into Triumphs (Tarcher/Penguin), Too Blessed to be Stressed (Thomas Nelson), and Sister to Sister (Judson). A Native New Yorker, she has delivered more than 2,500 Speeches.
Speaking Topics Include:
• The New 3 R’s for America: Race, Religion and Respect for Women
• Don’t Quit!!!
• Politics & Foreign Policy
• Diversity and Cross Cultural Competencies
• Foreign Policy from a Faith Based Perspective
• Leadership & Life Balance: The Courage to Say No to Others and Yes To Yourself
• Protocol, Public Preparation and Presentation
• Women’s Empowerment, Enhancement and Enlightenment: Women CAN Have it all!!!
• CPR3: The Art of Diplomacy
• Black Woman, White Issue: Trailblazing and Being the First: Is it Lonely at the Top?
• Getting to the Top, Staying on Top, Without Toppling Over
• Ladies Who Love and Lead
Speaking Highlights Include:
- God’s Leading Ladies 5 city Tour, Bishop T D Jakes
- Congressional Black Caucus Legislative Weekend
- Chaplain for the week, Chautauqua
- Universal Foundation for Better Living, Jamaica, West Indies
- First Baptist Church of Glen Arden
- The Riverside Church, NYC
- West Angeles Church of God in Christ
- Word of faith Worship Cathedral
- National Baptist Convention
- Progressive National Baptist Convention
- Hampton University, President 2002-2006 Ministers Conference
- American Baptist Churches of the USA
- United Nations General Assembly
- Hampton University
- Columbia University
- Harvard University
- Vanderbilt University
- Morehouse College
- EMORY University
- American Baptist College